Thursday 21 February 2013

Contents page draft 2



For my second draft of the contents page I changed the layout slightly but I have kept the same conventions of the contents page. The font of the article titles has been changed and matches the front cover more than the first draft. I have matched the contents title to the font used for the headline on the final draft of the front cover which creates cohesion. I have kept the letter from the editor the same, I have just moved the position of it and the shape behind it. Overall, I like this draft better than the first as all the images used are my own own original photographs and it has a clear modern interesting layout which makes it look appealing to the reader and make them want to read the articles and features inside the magazine. However, I will make some further final changes for my final draft.                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment