Wednesday 19 December 2012

Front Cover:- Second Draft


With this draft I have made a few changes to experiment with my ideas. The cover lines are no longer interfering with the main image and I have changed the colour of the text to fit in with an overall colour scheme. I chose the orange colour background to link with the name of the magazine 'Ash', this makes the cover look bold and makes the cover stand out. However, the amount of empty orange space on the cover makes it seem not as interesting as I would have hoped it to be. For my next draft I will take more pictures to fill more of the space and make it look full of articles and features to read about. If the cover doesn't look as if it contains a lot of articles and interesting features to read then people are less likely to buy it. This draft still has all the conventional features of a magazine but I have moved the bar code to the bottom right hand corner and moved a cover line and an image further up.

No comments:

Post a Comment