Monday 17 December 2012

Photo shoot 1 & 2



Looking through my images from both photo shoots I have gained a selection of images from which I can select to go on my front cover, contents page and double page spread. I have taken a variety of shots with different lighting and different poses which reflect the genre and ideology of my magazine. I could use the images from the first photo shoot to talk about a solo artist and the images from the second photo shoot to talk about a double act in my magazine. I may take more photos to give myself more to choose from, preferably of a band with at least three people because they are the type of acts that I wish to focus my magazine on. I may also take more extreme close up shots since I don't have as many of these types of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment