Monday 4 March 2013

Double Page Spread 1


I like this first draft of my double page spread because it has a clear image which is the dominant feature of the left side of the page. Here, the model is pictured without his hair covering his face, whereas on the image for the front cover he had some hair covering his face, which implies that he is being more open and not hiding anything anymore. The layout is interesting and the white colour of the title draws attention to the title making the reader want to carry on and read more. However, for my second draft I could make some refinements to the page by adding another column of text and making the columns narrower, as at the moment they look too wide for a standard magazine article. I am not to sure about the background of the image as I don't know whether it matches the article entirely. Therefore, for my next draft I will use an image that reflects the genre of music that the artist should be associated with.

No comments:

Post a Comment